Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Finally some news!

Hello everybody,

first, I want so say that I am very sorry for not posting anything here for quite a while now.
Lots of things have asked for my attention and this project is definitely not dead or stopped in any way!

The contrary is the case! I have been very active during the last weeks. Adding more nightlights to various skyscrapers and adding more detail to the scene was my major desire. I have started to add street detail like cars, mailboxes, seating in front of restaurants and other decorative objects to the world in order to increase immersion.
Those pictures are only a small excerpt:




My general plan was to improve the already existing parts firts, before I start working on the other boroughs, but as you know, plans change quite often.
So I also started working on the Bronx, which is coming along quite nicely.
Connected to that, I realised an idea which I like very much: A railway track along Park Avenue.


 
A third thing I am working on is a very detailed tutorial on how to make your own deco building creations. I felt the necessity to do so, because many people asked me how I did those deco buildings for the Big Apple. It will be released  here on this blog soon, so be sure to check regularly!

Horus

8 comments:

  1. Looking awesome! I'm really looking forward to seeing the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure that the cars are flagged as deco items and not real cars, otherwise twallan's overwatch mod will clear them all out for users.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I am not working on any homes at the moment. Most of the already existing ones are furnished, though.

      Delete
  4. Are you still working on the project? Even if this is still a Beta Version, its already my favorite world to play in. Its really a bit frustating to see how much is still needed to do but I realise its a monster work and I really respect you for that. I' ll just have to be patient here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      of course I am still working on it! As you can imagine, it takes a lot of time for one single person to make even a little bit of progress, but I am willing to end what I have started. Please be patient and keep enjoying the world :)

      Delete
  5. I need help ok so at first when i downloaded it it worked perfectly now it makes my game crash at the loading screen please help me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Boroughsburg but still love and play this. Wish I could find the Empire State Building with the observation deck and colorable top part. Thank you for this wonderful world.

    ReplyDelete